1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the question that the tagger gave you and then create 10 new questions for the people you tag.
3. You must tag 10 people and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell peeps you have tagged them.
5. No tagging back the person who tagged you.
6. No junk in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this". You must personally tag 10 people.
1. Own records and a turn table?
Nope, but my grandma still has one, used to listen to records when I was a kid...been a while since I did that...
2. Which year would you like to live in? 1897 or 1941? (im just naming random years..lol)
Well, I've always loved studying about the World War II era, and they had the BEST music...yet actually living during the war would be kind of terrible...what the heck I'll still say 1941...just for the dancing
3. What do you want your profession to be when you graduate?
Since I'm in college now it'd most likely be Digital Graphics Design since that's my major, but what I'd really like to be is a fantasy writer, I'm working on it but it's not a very high paying job at first...even then :/
4. Your first job?
I've been working at my parents' shop since I've been tall enough to reach the register, had a few jobs since then but that was my first
5. Favorite dog breed?
Ordinarily I'd say Pembrooke Welsh Corgi, Irish Setter or Golden Retreiver but my poodle Milo died a few weeks ago and all I've been able to see myself as is a poodle girl :')
6. Reptile or mammal?
Reptiles, especially dinosaurs, are AWESOME. But my favorite animal is the Fox and I love wolves, dogs, and penguins so I'll go with mammals xD
7. Number 5 or 7? (which do you prefer?)
8. Drag racing?
Nope, not into it.
9. Bikes or skateboards?
Bikes. Last time I tried to ride a skateboard I nearly killed myself. I painted my bike last year and now it's 'rad'. lol
10. Do you like the song Revolution 9 by the Beatles?
Nope. Never heard it. The only sixties music I really like is The Monkees. Me and my brother watched The Monkees TV show on video tape with my parents growing up. We also listened to the music all the time. Favorite classic genre is 80's. Favorite genre overall is today's hits and today's hard rock(Nightwish and Three Days Grace etc.)
MY Questions for MY peeps!
1. What's your favorite overall song?
2. Which of these should I watch first that I've never seen: Sherlock Season 2, Firefly, True Blood or Vampire Diaries? If you haven't seen any what's your favorite show?
3. What's your opinion on tattoos?
4. Pirates or Cowboys?
5. Gold or Silver?
6. Are you mad at me for tagging you? ;D
7. What did you do for the 4th of July? (If American, if not...what did you do this last weekend? lol)
8. What's a GREAT book you've read recently?
9. Have you ever met a celebrity? (Anything remotely close to one will do)
10. Favorite soda? (If you don't like soda what's your favorite drink?)
MY TAGG-ED PEEPS! :
Hey look at that! I got ten!